Monday, July 25, 2005

ESRI Image Server

Crazy as it sounds, related to me, is the Image Server Jack introduced this morning was pretty wicked. Having something that draws from you imagery cans, does on the fly orthorectification, processing, and other nifty stuff (like washing my car) is going to be the buzz at the office later this week and next when I return. The General Population, who I work with, will be eagar to introduce ESRI Image Server into our office architecture. Because when you work with tons and tons of data in the timeframes that we work in, something like Image Server would really come in handy to process info as it comes in and when it had to go out a half hour ago. Oh my God! I'm drinking the Kool-Aid... "Oh! Yeah!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home