Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ESRI UC - Day 2 Wrap

Ah, day 2. Aside from the massive collection of swag, which I have yet to catalog, it was the day you get lost on the exhibit floor. Someone is looking for something to buy and sell. You typically find something of interests and exchange business cards, loosely assured comments of "I'll get back to you when I return home," and you later realized that eight hours has passed and you have not attended a session yet. At least I made it to one... NGA's Palanterra presentation. It's pretty good stuffs. I don't want to go into too much about it, but it is one of ESRI's primary partnerships in the homeland security arena. It does some schweet stuff and it is awesome that someone in government has a pretty clear vision about what they want to do and the ability to do it. I still wonder how they get around the buracracy. Anyway, cheers to Palanterra. Yeah, that's day one. I'll probably hit some of the SOA presentations on Wednesday. This is Wednesday, isn't it? I will probably meet up with the other geobloggers tonight too. So, if you're around I'll talk to you later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home