Saturday, July 23, 2005

Registered! Hoo-ha!

Ok, since I got to the hotel before the 3pm check-in I decided to hoof it down to the Convention Center and register. Talk about express registration, no one was there at 1pm. So, with my ESRI man purse in hand I grabbed something to eat and started making phone calls to people who I thought were in town to plan for a slow and interesting evening. But, no. They're all still in the airport waiting to board their flights. Or, some of them don't show up until tomorrow. Meh! I guess it will be a slow and relaxing weekend evening after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous James Fee said...

Sweet, I've never seen it like that. I'll be driving over from Phoenix on Sunday morning so I suspect they'll be a few more than that..

7/23/2005 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home