Monday, August 01, 2005

My Summer Vacation To The Fantom Planet

There's a big billboard outside that says, "If you can read this... You're the only one here." Welcome to the Fantom Planet! I don't know how this came to be, but I rather this be an experiment without spellcheck and a something that creates a hankerin' for pancakes. Alas, it is not. It is a way for me to get my notes out, to show the home office the power of the blog, and to just vent about ideas I come up with to influence the masses. This is my Lake Woebegon of the bloggosphere, granted I really did grow up in a Keillor-esque village. Here on The Planet, which I found with a Garmin V in a urban canyon, it's a moot place. Somewhere between cool and lame, mostly mediocre. I wonder if Google Earth could create Google Fantom Planet to show those where I am and for me to find out where I want to go. I guess I have a clean slate until the Empire comes a knockin' with AT-AT's and Stormtroopers after they find out about this place. Anyway, this is all diarrhea of the keyboard. Have you noticed my last post that I have yet to run through spell check? Anyway, today's post comes from the small hamlet of Metadata on The Fantom Planet. This Metadata place, whoo! Lemme tell ya... Crap. Hole. The locals are all confused, messy, janky, and beref with the look like they have to take a dook, but cannot. If I was smart, and ruled this stinkhole, I would throw some cash at this place to clean it up, get the locals some uniform clothes, fix them up, and establish a town roll with their addresses and phone numbers so everyone could know where they reside so they can stop by for some tasty data (the delicacy named after the next town over.) The townsfolk of Metadata will still be ignored, disorganized, and messy. This place is how the western world on Earth treats it's middle of nowhere dumps. I think though, that if you clean up Metadata and fix it up, you will see a golden revival in this part of the Fantom Planet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paul said...

Okay, forget about spell check.

8/02/2005 09:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home