Sunday, September 18, 2005

Death Star Closes on FANTOM PLANET

"14:59 until in range of the PLANET, sir." Said the targeting officer on the Death Star. Odd thing happened today when I checked my freakin' FeedBurner stats today... "How the hell did I get nearly one thousand hits on Friday? And why have I been receiving over one hundred hits per day for a week now?" FYI: The band, Phantom Planet, has their website here. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unless someone caught wind of my GEOINT gripe. Or, folks out there were looking for hardwood floor. Or, some folks were interested in an internship. Otherwise, I don't have a clue who would be reading this fecal matter. There is the possibility that the work I have been doing at the office could be a factor. I created a GeoBlog portlet as resource. It consists primarily of all the blogs that are on the PLANET's blogroll. So, for those of you from my blogroll who are reading this and looking at your stats from Friday, my office could be a reason. Still, almost one thousand readers?... Time to get AdSense. "Fire at will, Commander."

6 Comments:

Anonymous James Fee said...

Hey, you are just a very popular guy, what can I say....

9/18/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous J said...

hahaha, extremerly popular :)

9/18/2005 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Wilkens Micawber said...

No, you were right the first time; it must be some mistake.

9/19/2005 06:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Wilkens Micawber said...

Congratulations, Pops!

9/19/2005 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jay Flyer said...

You're my brother and I love you, but I can't rock out to you. Phantom Planet, well, I might love more. Just kidding, though you're plaid suits are hip, but just not as hip as PP. Good advertising though.

9/20/2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jay Flyer said...

Oh yes... congrats on the baby girl!

9/20/2005 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home