Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Internship Available

I'm going to be busy in the next few weeks with some "stuff", so I thought I would place the "Interns Wanted" sign on the PLANET. If you're geographer, interested in blogging, in the 22 to 35 and 60+ 55+ demographic, I would be interested in your application. I would like some credentials such as a note from your mom, a picture of you and a rare returned artifact, or, furlow papers from a Turkish prison. Sarcasm and God-honest thought a plus. GIS and Remote Sensing place you at the low-end of the totem pole unless you have sarcasm or God-honest thought. Spelling will be checked, but malapropisms allowed... Only if beauteous. Send your inquiries to the email address provided on the webpage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wilkens Micawber said...

I can't help but notice that you're age groupings for your internship eliminate me.

9/15/2005 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Wilkens Micawber said...

I still don't qualify.

9/19/2005 06:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home