Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Dark Blog

Wikipedia defines a 'Dark Blog' as:

"A non-public blog, such as one behind a firewall or specifically hidden to all but a defined group of friends.
"The Dark Blog design allows for the frank exchange of ideas although there may be some corporate discomfort with the views expressed. As with most electronic communications blog space may be subject to Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy legislation and regulation."
Well, today I have entered the realm of corporate blogging about geography. "Tie my hands and call me 'dry white toast.'" Which explains my crotchety remarks in the last post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a dark blog, but its not that dark....I'd say its a shady blog :) You can get to it through a google search, but you won't find the contents of it online. I prefer it that way-- as a geographer, it literally resides off the map :)

-Nikolas

10/14/2005 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home