Friday, April 07, 2006

A Dream, Or, A Nightmare?

It's 3am and I just woke up from a really strange dream. . . I dreamt that I stopped by my local Microsoft office building to say hello to a friend. While talking to him, and to my amazement, he had a full team working on the project that I previously described in an earlier post. This is where it gets strange. Somehow, I got involved with this team to architect Microsoft's GIS app. I had a bunch of people working for me in a way-cool modern office environment. (Other than the cubicle farm I work in.) Even though I was working with Microsoft in this dream, I always had an uneasy feeling that I didn't belong and that I was also hiding my blogging hobby. One thing was clear that I tried to instill in my "dream team": Your app is junk if it doesn't have data. Anyway, I just thought I would share that with you. My God, it scared the crap out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home