Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh, What True Love Finds. . .

My wife is awesome! She found an article about directions and location-based services in the Tech & Gadget (Mobile) section of MSN. It must be her interest in traveling and attending geospatial conferences with me? You should have seen her disappointment though when I came home yesterday and told her that the office isn't sending me the ESRI UC. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's a dark day on the FANTOM PLANET. Must be the eclipse? Stop. Do you hear that? That's the sound of disappointment in Redlands from the recent news of my non-attendance of the ESRI UC. Jack must be crushed. Calling Ron Lake: How do I get a free pass to GeoWeb 2006? By the way, nice picture, Ron. E]

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

You will be missed at the yet to be planned UC blogger meetup

4/05/2006 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home