Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Got My 8 x 10 Glossy!

Ever since my friend went to be the head of Federal Sales at Google Earth I joked with him that he needed to get me an 8 x 10 Glossy of Vint Cerf. Well, today's mail brought the fruition of our little joke. I received the 8 x 10 glossy of Vint, and nonetheless signed. Ahh, I need to take a picture of the faces of my collegues at work when I post the picture up in my cube. I'll be the coolest GIS geek on the Planet. So, who should the next glossy be of?

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt M said...

If you're going the whole internet route it could beTim Berners-Lee or Tim Bray...but if your still asking Rob, you might have to go for Sergey or Larry.

5/18/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous gis gal said...

I just want an 8x10 glossy of Rob!

5/31/2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home