Where Swag: Me and TSA On 'Another' Collision Course?
Conference swag usually consists of the obligatory man purse loaded with junk. Well, at Where this year they've include a number of interesting items:
- A copy of Google Map Hacks (Which I should get Jo, Rich, and Schyuler to sign before I leave)
- A CD from Google with every desktop app they have.
- Conference Program
- A "Who's Who" at Where 2.0: A contact sheet for who those who said they wanted to share their contact information to network (My fav. As Jeremey noted last night, "I'm a social whore.")
- A cardboard mouse pad from Cruiser.gr
- And, finally, the fine peeps at Map24.com are setting attendees on a collision course with TSA by giving us multi-purpose tools that have a substantial knife.
- Loki's WiFi Finder keychain
- A Loki t-shirt for my wife (they ran out of XLs)
- Two! ((Clapping Thunder)) Ha! Ha! Two MetaCarta t-shirts!