Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ESRI UC Blogger Meet Up: Where?

Some of you have commented or emailed recommending that we meet after the .NET SIG Wednesday night. That's cool. Time: 9 August, 8pm (I'll be there earlier) Where: I don't know? Since I'm not too familiar with San Diego, my search skills for "San Diego Restaurants" sucks, and you've said "No Dick's Last Resort; I can't hear myself think." I would like to toss it back at you who know more about San Diego than I do. Just pick a place close to the Convention Center so we can walk, then go bar hoppin' afterwards. I'm looking out for you guys. I'll be on my way back to the hotel to get my beauty sleep for my Thursday panel. Anyway, pick something that's cool, seats 50, and make it somewhere where we can have a conversation. I'll see if I can get Google or someone to sponsor it. Yo, Rob, buddy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Stark said...

http://www.gaslamp.org/venue.php

Here's a nice list of places. I think the Hard Rock might have the capacity and it's reservable. Anyone else recognize any of these places as good ones for a meetup?

7/27/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger GISuser said...

how about a meet up at the PAdres game sunday afternoon??

Cheers
Glenn - www.anygeo.com / www.gisuser.com

7/29/2006 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home